The Care Net team would like to thank everyone for their prayer and financial support that increased the number of opportunities for men and women to experience Care Net’s life affirming services in 2021. The expansion of Care Net’s ultrasound services resulted in 208 decisions for life for the unborn. Clients who experienced Care Net’s early intervention services chose life last year at the rate of 87%.
In 2021, Care Net experienced record numbers of calls from women seeking abortion services. The increase in calls from abortion-minded women is largely due to our marketing strategy of online advertising. Additionally, our skilled team who answers our 24-hour helpline booked record numbers of appointments for the relevant service of ultrasound imaging for pregnancy confirmation.
Our ministry continues as we support the clients in their life choice with more than 20 educational programs. Our mentors and staff provided 2,070 individual classes online and in person last year.
Our goals to save and change more lives in 2022 include:
- Offering medical services at our new medical center in Williamstown, Ky.
- Expansion of medical appointments at our Cold Spring and Florence medical centers
- Training additional medical personnel to provide ultrasound services to sustain same day ultrasound services at three locations
- Adding screening testing and treatment of sexually transmitted infections and diseases
- Visioning session to increase our capacity to save and change precious lives
Please know that Care Net’s staff and board of directors are passionate about meeting women where they are in a time of crisis and helping give them a solid rock on which to stand, which is Christ our Lord.
Save the dates for these major spring events!
Mark your calendar for the 2022 Annual Banquet on May 5. We are excited to return this major event to its traditional season. And watch your mail for news of our Spring Appeal throughout March.