Care Net 24/7 Helpline
Care Net Client Services
Life Skills: Meet the Challenge
That moment when you’re looking for an adult and you realize . . . it’s you.
- Wondering how to know where your paycheck goes?
- Looking for your first apartment—or your 10th?
- Want to go to college?
- Looking for a used car?
Start today to make these ideas reality. Care Net mentors can walk you through the many challenges of life. You don’t have to go it alone. We’re here to help, no matter where you are in your journey. We want to encourage and empower you to live your best life!
- Learn important life skills for your everyday life. Classes include:
- Money management and budgeting
- Checking and savings accounts
- Renting an apartment
- Roommates and conflict resolution
- Furnishing and cleaning your home
- Shopping for a car
- Menu planning and using recipes
- Surviving the checkout
- Building positive credit
Complete any specified number of lessons and receive a $50 gas card.
To enroll in this class and learn about other classes, call (859) 781-9878.
You will never be alone.
Care Net is privileged to offer free, confidential services to you during and after your pregnancy. We also offer gently used maternity and baby clothes to size 2T and other baby care items as well as classes to help you build healthy relationships and manage challenges of everyday living. We also can direct you to other community resources.