Request an Appointment
Thank you for choosing Care Net Pregnancy Services of Northern KY. We look forward to serving you. In order to prepare for your visit, please consider the following:
- All of our services are free of charge and completely confidential. No insurance is required.
Determining viability of pregnancy is important as 20-25% of all pregnancies end in early pregnancy miscarriage.
- Care Net is able to provide same day viability ultrasound scans and doctor confirmation of pregnancy early in the pregnacy.
- A positive pregnancy test is required and is provided for free before an ultrasound is performed.
- Care Net will also provide options education on the abortion pill, surgical abortion methods, and adoption.
- To protect your privacy, you will need to bring a photo ID or allow us to take your picture.
- Your medical appointment may take up to 2 hours.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are experiencing any bleeding, cramping or other physical discomfort that concerns you, DO NOT wait for your appointment. We do not provide urgent care. Instead, seek immediate medical attention and do not hesitate to contact your physician, visit the Emergency Room or call 911 in emergency situation.Schedule your appointment now for pregnancy test, abortion information, pregnancy verification or same day ultrasound.
Please enter the date of your last menstrual cycle in the comment section below with the service you are requesting.
FACING AN UNPLANNED PREGNANCY?
YOUR NEXT STEP
Cold Spring, KY
3700 Alexandria Pike
Cold Spring, KY 41035
Monday – Thursday: 10am-5pm
305 North Main Street
Williamstown, KY 41097
7129 Price Pike
Florence, KY 41042