HopeSync Prayer Partners
Care Net is using the power of technology to seek the power of prayer for abortion-minded clients at the very moment they are talking with our staff.
Will you pray for our advocates and clients right when they need it most? When life is hanging in the balance?
The technology is called HopeSync. It allows us to communicate with prayer partners via text messaging. You will receive a text from 90321 especially when an advocate and client need prayer. For example, the text may say, “Please pray for a client who is considering abortion.” We’ll also send texts when rejoicing is in order!
Signing up is simple and free.
Click the HopeSync logo above or go to HopeSync.com
- Click “Subscribe to Prayer Requests.”
- Enter your name and mobile number and either check “Subscribe to all prayer requests” or click “Show More Options.”
- Click “Become a Prayer Supporter” and you’re done!
When texts arrive, please take a moment to pray for wisdom for the advocate and an open heart and mind for the client. Pray that the client will know the love of God we extend to her and her child.
May God bless you richly for your compassionate heart!
HopeSync also allows us to text or email vital information directly to our clients. This service is especially critical for clients who can’t or won’t come to our centers. Covering more than 70 topics, this information includes:
Professional counseling via short videos that address specific points of pressure or coercion an abortion-minded client might be facing;
- Videos of empathetic women sharing their own stories when they faced the same pressures;
- Videos that provide well-researched and documented information; and
- Powerful literature.